text/html; charset=utf-8" /> Lovescool – For the Love of Dessert » Blog Archive » Champagne Wishes

December

Champagne Wishes

Champagne Brownie

**Sorry, the limited time offer is now over. Ordering is closed.** Please check back for more products from Amai in the new year. Thank you and happy holidays!

Now your champagne wishes can come true this holiday season. In response to several requests for the champagne brownies I created earlier this year, we will be offering them in a special holiday sale for one week only, from Saturday, Dec. 10 through Saturday, Dec. 17.

Champagne brownies are the first official product offered under my new company name, Amai Bakery, LLC. Amai is the real deal; a formally registered company, baking products in a real commercial kitchen. Lovescool readers get a sneak peak at Amai’s offerings with the champagne brownies. Our logo, package design and menu are still in development, but this should give you a taste of what’s to come. More information on Amai and the madness involved with setting up a bakery will come soon, but for now it’s all about getting these brownies from our kitchen to yours.

Buy yours now at www.lovescool.com/amaibakery

*At this time we are only able to ship within the continental United States. Our apologies to the international readers. We hope to be worldwide some day.

Cheryl says on December 10th, 2005 at 7:14 pm:

Congrats! Welcome to the wonderful world of holiday baking. I am making my list for one delicious treat I won’t have to make. They look Amazing Kelli!

Andrew says on December 10th, 2005 at 7:33 pm:

Congratulations Kelli! I’m so proud of you. Your first product into the world. When they take that first bite, they won’t know what hit them. And they’ll never want to go back eiher.

lf says on December 10th, 2005 at 7:56 pm:

I went through the paypal payment, but it didn’t mention the delivery date. How long does it take?

Kathryn says on December 10th, 2005 at 8:03 pm:

Sensational!look forward to more from Amai!

Kelli says on December 10th, 2005 at 9:56 pm:

Hi lf — Thank you for your order and for helping me clarify this point. Manhattan orders will be delivered within 2-3 days of the order date, and US orders will be delivered within 4-6 days of ordering.

Mariko says on December 10th, 2005 at 10:30 pm:

Congratulations and good luck! I just placed my order and am looking forward to getting them. Yippee!

Clarice says on December 11th, 2005 at 10:15 am:

Kelli – You’re awesome. I thought I’d have to be in Manhattan to sample your delicious treats, but now it can be delivered to my door! One question – how did you come up with the “Amai” name?

Karen says on December 11th, 2005 at 11:07 am:

Congratulations Kelli! Now your readers can finally sample some of those delicious confections we always get to read about. :-)

Jessica says on December 11th, 2005 at 4:31 pm:

I’ll trade you some of my macaroons for your brownies… Your brownies look delicious, but I honestly don’t like the taste of alcohol. Maybe this will be an exception.

Clarice says on December 11th, 2005 at 7:15 pm:

PS – One more question – Is there an “eat-by” date on the brownies? I’m thinking of giving them as Christmas gifts (if I don’t eat them first :) .

Kelli says on December 11th, 2005 at 11:07 pm:

Thank you for the nice comments everyone. This has been quite a challenge but is so great to finally give out what I create.

Hi Jessica — We should trade! Normally I’m not a big alcohol flavor fan either, but I do like these (of course, I’m biased!) It’s not as strong as liquer.

Hi Clarice — You should eat them within one week (that’s going to be printed on each package as the “Best if eaten by… date”, but they will technically keep longer, especially if refrigerated. If you would like them delivered on a certain date let me know and we can make sure they’re fresh for xmas!

Kristin says on December 12th, 2005 at 12:30 am:

OOO! I want some and I can’t wait to see how the logo turns out! Your co-partner is excited for you (and proud!)

Alan says on December 12th, 2005 at 1:11 am:

Congratulations Kelli! Can’t wait to try them out! Mmmm…Champagne brownies…

deep says on December 12th, 2005 at 3:28 pm:

Congrats, and best wishes Kelli. We’re pulling for you here in lower manhattan!

Latifa says on December 13th, 2005 at 4:30 am:

congratulations Kelli on your new business. I really like to hear more about how you maneged to set up the bakery.

Jessica says on December 13th, 2005 at 4:05 pm:

Oooh! I just placed my order. I can’t wait!

Alicat says on December 14th, 2005 at 8:48 pm:

Good for you!! I am really excited, I just placed my order for a box!! :D Can they be frozen at all? I was hoping to have them with champagne on new years eve… oh, and would it be okay if i use your image for a write up i would like to post about? :D

I am so excited…i think its important to support our fellow bloggers!! :)

Kelli says on December 15th, 2005 at 2:54 am:

Thank you everyone! I will definitely write about this experience in a post in the near future, along with information about setting up the bakery. There is so much to say!

Alicat – About freezing the brownies – yes, I think you can freeze them for a few weeks without any trouble. Happy New Years!

Nic says on December 15th, 2005 at 7:41 pm:

Congrats, Kelli! I can’t wait to check out the other offerings. Incidentally, was it difficult to get kitchen space in NY? It seems to be a bit of a problem here in LA.

Alan says on December 16th, 2005 at 10:12 am:

OMG, these champagne brownies are delicious! Moist, chewy, and full of flavor. Presentation is superb and packaging is some of the best I have seen. Each brownie even has its’ own “fortune” (nice touch). Well done Kelli!

Jiraffe7 says on December 16th, 2005 at 2:04 pm:

Hi Kelli,

I’ve been reading your blog for awhile and this is my first post. Inspired by the fact that you started your bakery, I decided to give the recipe a try–I’ve never been successful with from-scrach recipes. These are amazing!! I can’t wait to order yours and see how the “pro” did it =)

Pam says on December 17th, 2005 at 11:16 am:

That’s great you’ve started your business!! That means you can write off the trip to Japan….right??

Karen C says on December 17th, 2005 at 11:35 pm:

My friend and I both agree these are the best, most perfect brownies we’ve ever had. Thank you!

Jane says on December 19th, 2005 at 10:12 pm:

They look delicious.

Kathy says on December 20th, 2005 at 12:13 pm:

Oh, my – that brownie is just gorgeous. Now I’m kicking myself that I didn’t get a chance to order.