text/html; charset=utf-8" /> Lovescool – For the Love of Dessert » Blog Archive » Now Available in Stores!

February
2006

Now Available in Stores!

Individual and gift boxes of Champagne Wishes are now available in select stores throughout New York City. This is incredibly exciting for us and we are very happy to have a way for customers to get our products directly, without any shipping fees or waiting. It is also exciting for me to see a product I created for a blogging event turn into something Manhattanites actually want to buy (or so I hope). Don’t be surprised if you see me peeking around the corner at each store, making sure my brownies are being well taken care of. If you do manage to stop by a store to buy one, please let us know what you think. If you don’t see any while you’re there it means they ran out and you should ask them to order more! Here is a list of stores where you can find Champagne Wishes, while supplies last:

As of Monday, February 6:
Downtown Uptown
1626 Second Avenue (Between 84th & 85th Street)
(212) 327-1327

NewsBar
107 University Place (Between 12th and 13th)

As of Tuesday, February 7:
Bazzini
339 Greenwich Street
(212) 334-1280

Harlem Tea Room
(Champagne Wishes will also be featured as one of the desserts offered on Valentine’s Day)
1793A Madison Avenue
(212) 348-3471

As of Thursday, February 9:
Wild Lily Tea Room
511-A W. 22nd St.
(212) 691-2258

I would also like to say a special thank you to those of you who have placed online orders and sent your notes of encouragment this past week. I couldn’t have done this without all of you. Thank you.

Kristin says on February 7th, 2006 at 2:38 am:

WOW! That is super exciting!! Now I really need to go to NYC! Congrats, I am so happy for Amai!!

Jiraffe7 says on February 7th, 2006 at 11:12 am:

Wow! That is a great list of places! Unfortunately they’re not close to my job, so I’ll be putting in an order tonight!

Liz says on February 7th, 2006 at 4:27 pm:

“Sin Bravely”- I love it!

Do you ship to DC or do I have to drag my sorry rural butt to NYC- which I am ever so happy to do ;-)

Clarice says on February 7th, 2006 at 5:01 pm:

Wow…that is fantastic, Kelli! Your business is growing by leaps and bounds! I, too, wish I was in NYC (sometimes :) . I need to place my order soon…..

Kelli says on February 7th, 2006 at 8:06 pm:

Thanks everyone. It is exciting, but honestly I’ve been so busy I haven’t been able to visit the stores to check it out myself yet. I hope to get there tomorrow.

Liz–Yes, we do ship to DC so you can keep living up the rural life :)

Jessica says on February 7th, 2006 at 9:35 pm:

Congratulations on your distribution!

susan says on February 9th, 2006 at 3:52 am:

fantastic! that’s such an impressive list! i’m thrilled for you!

Mona says on February 9th, 2006 at 2:17 pm:

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Can’t wait to check them out!

cheryl says on February 9th, 2006 at 9:07 pm:

Congrats Kelli!!! I am so happy to that more people will get to enjoy your delicious treats. This is wonderful and exciting news. Happy Baking.

Debbie Bernard says on February 11th, 2006 at 5:22 pm:

This is very, very exciting to see all your hard work come to fruition. Congratulations. And to think, I can say I knew you when…!

Nic says on February 13th, 2006 at 7:32 pm:

Fantastic! Congrats, Kelli. I wish I could be there to try them, but there’s that whole opposite coast thing happening… Next time I’m in town, though!