text/html; charset=utf-8" /> Lovescool – For the Love of Dessert » Blog Archive » AmaiNYC.com Makes its Debut

November
2006

AmaiNYC.com Makes its Debut

Amainyc.com

Amainyc.com is finally a real website, with actual product pictures and content! I am very proud of the new website because it highlights the people that are part of Amai, and showcases what we have been working on for the last several months. All of the product pictures were taken by Keiko of Nordljus, a fellow food blogger I met through Lovescool. She is incredibly talented and I am so happy the internet could connect us. I shipped our cookies and brownies to the UK where Keiko resides, and she sent us back an incredible amount of beautiful photographs. I was in awe. Andrew took the “action photos” of the team, and did the complete design and programming of the site. He put everything together and brought the vision to life. Thank you to you both! The next step will be to add a shopping cart so we can send these sweets directly to you. We’re working on it! Check out the new amainyc.com >

Debbie says on November 1st, 2006 at 9:33 am:

I love the new website. The pictures, content, and the product are outstanding. Can’t wait to place an order once you get the shopping cart up.

mger says on November 1st, 2006 at 10:48 am:

The site is beautiful. It’s so great to see your bakery growing and read about your successes.

Malini says on November 1st, 2006 at 12:02 pm:

The site is very beautiful, personal and super cool.

Wishing you all the best for continued business success and happiness and personal fulfilment.

Mariko says on November 1st, 2006 at 2:08 pm:

Kelli, it looks fantastic! Congratulations! Here’s to much, much success!

shuna fish lydon says on November 2nd, 2006 at 2:35 am:

Kelli,

Congratulations! You must be so proud.

I believe, I am sorry to say, that you may have a typo though. In your opening paragrapgh you use the word compliment when you mean the word complement. My mother corrected me on this one in my own blog a few years ago.

One day i will be in NYC when the fancy food show is not underway!

Kelli Bernard says on November 2nd, 2006 at 9:20 am:

Thank you everyone for the nice notes! It really made my day.

Shuna – I think you are right. I just looked it up and your mom knows her compliments/complements! Oh man, this is easy to fix on the website, but I believe we just had a ton of box labels printed with it on it. Doh! Thanks for pointing it out.

Angela Willis says on November 2nd, 2006 at 1:11 pm:

Beautiful, Kelli!

Angela

dbdtron says on November 2nd, 2006 at 5:47 pm:

That’s one gorgeous website–it perfecty suits your product… well done, Kelli!

dbdtron

McAuliflower says on November 5th, 2006 at 4:58 am:

Yah!!

What a wonderful touch having Keiko be your photographer. Nice move keeping it in the ‘family’.

McAuliflower says on November 5th, 2006 at 5:03 am:

ps- awesome amai aprons! Available for sale?

Nahal says on November 6th, 2006 at 2:14 pm:

website looks classy…you and your sweets are classy!

jeni says on November 8th, 2006 at 1:00 am:

Kelli..I’m so happy for you! The site looks awesome and I think it’s so foodblogger cool to have another fblogger helping you out.

BTW, I saw your cookies at Surfas in Culver City. I wanted to buy some but my boyfriend rushed me out of the shop. I’m sooo excited to try them out!